TissUse has developed a unique, proprietary and patent-protected “human-on-a-chip” technology platform to accelerate the development of pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, and personalized medical products. This technology – for the first time ever – provides preclinical insight on a systemic level using human tissue and enables the direct prediction of effects of chemicals and their metabolism on near real-life models.
TissUse’s proprietary technology platform is a miniaturised construct that closely simulates the activity of multiple human organs in their true physiological context at the smallest possible biological scale.
- Microfluidic chip format of a standard microscopic slide
- Tissue cultures 100,000-fold smaller than original organs
- Dynamic circulation with vascular perfusion
- On-chip micro-pump and natural tissue to fluid ratio
- Variable physiological shear stresses applicable
- Compatible with life tissue imaging
- Designed to work with existing lab equipment
- Rapid prototyping of any relevant chip design
TissUse Multi-Organ-Chip platform covers a broad field of applications:
Innovative through research
The Stifterverband Germany is a joint initiative of companies and foundations, which is actively working on the three fronts of education, science and innovation. Since 2014, they are regularly awarding innovative research-driven companies with their quality seal to point out their relevance to the state and society. In 2020, TissUse was honored to receive the seal of approval "Innovative Through Research". We are very proud, that as one of the leading drivers of microphysiological systems, our Multi-Organ-Chip technology platform in turn accelerates the development of pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, and personalized medical products.