TissUse has developed a unique, proprietary and patent-protected “human-on-a-chip” technology platform to accelerate the development of pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, and personalized medical products. This technology – for the first time ever – provides preclinical insight on a systemic level using human tissue and enables the direct prediction of effects of chemicals and their metabolism on near real-life models.
TissUse’s proprietary technology platform is a miniaturised construct that closely simulates the activity of multiple human organs in their true physiological context at the smallest possible biological scale.
- Microfluidic chip format of a standard microscopic slide
- Tissue cultures 100,000-fold smaller than original organs
- Dynamic circulation with vascular perfusion
- On-chip micro-pump and natural tissue to fluid ratio
- Variable physiological shear stresses applicable
- Compatible with life tissue imaging
- Designed to work with existing lab equipment
- Rapid prototyping of any relevant chip design