The PBPK-compliant design allows for quantitative in vitro to in vivo extrapolation. The HUMIMIC Chip 4 uses two separate microfluidic circuits to model processes like excretion and reabsorption of various substances in the kidney model.
- Efficient, lifelike tissue nutrition of up to four organ models
- Supports relevant PK/PD modeling for quantitative in vitro to in vivo extrapolation and determination of ADME profiles (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion)
- Long-term repeated performance
- Physiological shear stress applicable
- Enables multi-organ disease modelling